Burrows Motor Company Generates 79 Leads & Has Already Sold 3 Cars From Weekend Promotion At Meadowhall for Toyota C-HR
- Founded in 1999 in Rotherham, Burrows Motor Company is a family owned and run business with sites in Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, and Sheffield.
- The company sells a wide range of car makes including Toyota, Hyundai, Fiat, Mazda and Kia.
- Increase awareness of, and gain leads for, the new Toyota C-HR.
- Increase awareness of the Burrows brand on the back of the Toyota brand.
- Increase footfall in the dealership’s Centres in the weeks following the display.
- Meadowhall was chosen as it fits the dealership’s target customer profile and territory. The promotional space outside the Oasis Dining Quarter was selected due to the large presence of young families.
- Toyota C-HR car display and pop-up banner featuring the C–HR.
- Fenced off area for green screen – allowing an opportunity for people to have a free photograph taken – slowing people down as they pass the car.
- Promotional staff on hand to speak with customers who are interested and option to request an e-brochure to be sent.
- Car sales are a slow burn but Burrows has seen a significant ROI already.
- 79 enquiries on the vehicle of which 3 sales have already been made.
- 28 customers across the 4 sites are still in the purchase cycle.
- 26 of the enquiries are booked for test drives later this year.
“Meadowhall provided the ideal platform for us to target young families and speak to them about the Toyota C-HR. We have been delighted with the 79 leads generated. We still have several upcoming test drives and have already sold 3 cars.”
Kay Smith (Burrows Motor Company)