Manchester Airport Group Raises Awareness of New Routes at Trinity Leeds with 259,000 Social Media Reach
- Increase awareness of direct airline routes to the USA.
- Engage with shoppers with activity to showcase the different US destinations (13 in total) with direct flights from Manchester Airport.
- Wheel of Fortune game where visitors to the stand were invited to play ‘spin your way to the USA’.
- Wheel made up of 13 sections, each containing a different US destination. If the player landed on San Francisco, a new destination from Manchester in 2017, they won an on-the-spot prize.
- Consumers could be entered into a prize draw to win a holiday to the USA direct from Manchester Airport using digital data collection forms, hosted on ipads.
- An oversized polaroid placard was available to encourage participants to post on social media, sharing US holiday snaps or saying which US destination they would like to visit and why using #USADirect to win a US goodie bag.
- 8,000 entries into prize draw.
- 220 competition winners.
- 259,000 social media reach.
“Trinity Leeds was a fantastic venue for Manchester Airport, providing the perfect audience for our USA Direct marketing campaign and over 8,000 prize draw entries.”
Patrick Alexander, Head of Marketing (Manchester Airport Group)