Online Retailer USA Sports Increases Brand Awareness with Pop-Up Store Tour of Premium Shopping Malls
- Carry out a pop-up store tour in premium shopping centres throughout the UK to increase brand awareness and market penetration.
- Portable pop-up store created to showcase product range which includes officially licensed NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA apparel and headwear.
- The pop-up shop has visited multiple premium shopping centres including Trinity Leeds, Buchanan Galleries and St David’s Cardiff.
- The shopping centres selected were chosen due to their affluent demographic, high footfall and large promotional space.
- The pop-up store typically opens at any one location for four days over the weekend.
- Since the tour started in April, the pop-up shop has visited multiple venues nationwide.
- Shopping centre pop-up store tour has increased awareness of the brand.
- Online sales have also increased due to social media coverage and shoppers buying after seeing pop-up shop trade.
“USA Sports has solely been an online shop until this year. The SS17 pop-up store tour has enabled us to capitalise on the high footfall and demographic of our selected shopping malls. Venues have welcomed the merchandise as it complements the existing retail mix and shoppers have been very interested in a retail offering that is new and exciting. Our sales this year have increased, which has been because of the shopping centre tour.”
Jaimie Longmuir, Director (USASports.co.uk)