CASE STUDY: Copper Entertainment’s Pop-Up Theatre Experience in Shop Unit Provides Entertainment to Shoppers at Victoria Centre
BACKGROUND TO COPPER ENTERTAINMENT
- Copper Entertainment creates immersive entertainment for a variety of attractions and productions in the UK. The company’s in-house creative team, based in the heart of Nottinghamshire, uses their performance experience and industry knowledge to create captivating five-star experiences.
- Copper Entertainment brought a new version of Wonderland and the joy of live entertainment to Nottingham’s Victoria Centre by transforming an empty retail unit into an immersive theatre where audiences were able to journey through this Lewis Carrol family favourite.
- The new adaption was a modern take on classic characters, a new soundtrack and a one of a kind immersive experience. The show broke down traditional theatre walls and transported audiences into the completely magical, madness of Wonderland.
- The hour-long show took audiences on a journey through dance, puppetry, music and comedy and featured professional performers, fantastic costumes, beautiful scenery and a brand new set of musical numbers. The show welcomed audiences from the 17th November – 30th of December 2021.
- 77 performances
- 2,000 audience members
- Reached over 50,000 on social media
“We really enjoyed reaching a new audience by occupying a pop-up shop unit within Victoria Shopping Centre in Nottingham. The experience brought a fun and exciting attraction to the centre over the festive period and being able to use a shop unit gave us a fantastic platform to create a pop-up immersive experience within a dedicated, secure, space.“
Harry Hindley, Director
For more information
Contact us for more information on retail space opportunities in shopping centres.