CASE STUDY: Local Karate Club Increases Membership Through Promotion In Victoria Centre, Nottingham
- GKR Karate is an international martial arts club offering over 2,500 classes weekly between the 3 countries in which it operates
- The club is suitable for all ages and promotes self defence, fitness, coordination, discipline, confidence and stress relief
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Promoting local karate club, where members are taught in a non-contact environment, supporting both character and physical development
- Carrying out a promotion of the local club in Nottingham within Victoria Nottingham Shopping Centre to engage with interested shoppers and let them know of the benefits of karate and membership to the club
- Following an initial trial, the club were so pleased with the level of engagement of shoppers within Victoria Nottingham, they are now looking to promote on a regular basis within the centre
“We were really pleased with the level of engagement with shoppers during our promotion at Victoria Centre. We usually promote our classes via social media and leaflet drops so it was lovely to meet prospective members face-to-face and answer any questions they had.”
– Stuart, GKR Karate
GKR Karate Promotion at Victoria Centre, Nottingham
Looking to promote your business in a Victoria Centre, Nottingham? Visit our Victoria Centre Venue Spotlight for more information and to enquire today.
SpaceandPeople offers a broad range of space for pop-up retail, promotions and brand experience activity in busy venues throughout the UK. Our venues include train stations, shopping centres, retail parks and leisure venues. Contact SpaceandPeople to find out more about the space available in venues throughout the UK.