CASE STUDY: Riverford Organic Farmers secure 29 new Customers in 3-day promotion at Reading Station
- Riverford Organic Farmers grow and deliver 100% organic veg boxes to customers around the UK
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Raise awareness of Riverford Organic Farmers and their award-winning organic fruit and veg boxes
- Promote the brand’s organic recipe boxes and its organic online farm shop
- 3-day promotion on the exhibition site in Reading Station
- Riverford employees engaged with interested members of the public and provided the facility for people to sign up to their subscription offering
- 29 sales were made across the 3 days Riverford promoted at the station
- The Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) was £20.69, 40% less than their standard target of £35
- Combined footfall during the promotion at Reading Station was 192,269
” We were really pleased with the response from interested visitors at Reading Station. Being able to advertise our offerings to such a large footfall in a short time period is an extremely effective method of customer acquisition for us.”
– Tom Waugh – Riverford Face to Face Team
Riverford Promotion at Reading Station
Looking to promote your business in a Network Rail Station? Visit our Network Rail Venue page for more information and to enquire today.
SpaceandPeople offers a broad range of space for pop-up retail, promotions and brand experience activity in busy venues throughout the UK. Our venues include train stations, shopping centres, retail parks and leisure venues. Contact SpaceandPeople to find out more about the space available in venues throughout the UK.